Subject: Marabu Airlnes OÜ - AVSEC Training request
From: "Maarika Rump" <[email-masked]>
To: "Maarika Rump" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2024 21:12:21 +0300

From: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, October 7, 2024 4:07 PM
To: Dagmar Agu-Kruusmaa <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Marabu Airlnes OÜ - AVSEC Training request

Dear Ms. Agu-Kruusmaa,

hope everything is going well, and you are still working for Estonian CAA.

I received the request from Marabu Airlines OÜ related to the AVSEC Train 
the Trainer Course for the new AVSEC Instructors. They mentioned that the 
Estonian Authority accept ECAC or ICAO course only. Is that true or can be 
delivered by me as the AVSEC Instructors Course approved by the Civil 
Aviation Authority of the Czech Republic?

Do you have any special requirements in your NCASTP (i.g. duration)?

Thank you very much for your reply.

Kind regards from Prague,

Jana Podolková

AVSEC Instructor & Consultant

Tel: + 420 601 391 215

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

 <http://www.avsectrainingcz> www.avsectraining.cz

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa 
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu 
turvalisuses kindel.